Village Ice Cream’s Ice Cream Maker
VILLAGE ICE CREAM IS HIRING! We are looking for passionate, independent, diligent, self-motivated, and enthusiastic new members to join our kitchen team!
You’ll be joining a rockstar kitchen team that bust out some sweet beats, keep the kitchen humming and churn out the best ice cream in Calgary!
The Village Ice Cream Maker…
- …has a passion for food and quality control testing
- …is enthusiastic about the Village Ice Cream brand
- …has a willingness to learn how to craft ice cream
- …has some experience in the kitchen
- …has an awesome palate and an appetite for creativity
- …is extremely organized and is a multi-tasking master
Ice Cream Maker Responsibilities
- Make awesome consistent ice cream, sorbets, and toppings daily
- Keep back-of-house areas professional, clean, and organized
- Have fun dancing in the kitchen to your music while you work
- Effectively advise and manage back-of-house team on daily preparation and production
- Participate and contribute in back-of-house meetings and discussions concerning product development
- Manage ingredient and kitchen supply inventory in tandem with Kitchen Manager
- Follow health, safety, and sanitation guidelines with care
- Curate a plethora of bad ice cream puns
*Must be able to go to multiple locations.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ICE CREAM MAKER – PREFERRED LOCATION in the subject line.